Sunday, August 10, 2008

OBSESSIVE... Just a bit Ü

Alright, I know everyone is tired of listening to me talk about anything that involves a book that Stephanie Meyers wrote, but I gotta, so if you don't wanna hear it... skip this blog.

So I went to Barnes and Noble to get Breaking Dawn August 2nd, just like all the other crazy ppl. I waited till they called the color and letter of my ticket, and got my book shortly after midnight. I can't help but tell you... I WAS FREAKING EXCITED!!! I had been waiting only a month for the book, but I was ecstatic!! So I started reading it after I got home. I read till about 4:30 AM -1/2 finished with the book- cuz I needed to get some sleep! I couldn't really sleep that well (I don't know if it was cuz of worrying about what happened next in the book, the Diet Coke I was drinking while reading, sleeping on my in-law's couch, or my serious issue with sleeping through the night) but I woke up at 8:00 AM. No one else was up so.... got right back to the book. I finished it that night! All I can say is....HECK FREAKING YA STEPHANIE MEYER IS THE BEST!! I loved every second of it... everyone needs to read this series ASAP!!!

No comments: