Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Twilight Fans...

Twilight New Moon Eclipse Breaking Dawn
So everyone kept telling me that I HAD to read Twilight... and for those that don't know me that well know that I DO NOT READ. I have never read a book that was not a part of my school curriculum. I gave in, just to see what all the fuss is about. Well... I hope you are all happy now. I'm completely OBSESSED!!! (ask my hubby, I don't think its healthy for me to be so enthralled with a book) I started reading Twilight on Thursday... I finished the 3rd book today. (That is like incredible time for me.) I think I might die that the 4th (Breaking Dawn) isn't coming out till AUGUST!!!!! I'm dieing here.

Stephenie Meyer is a genius!!!

So if there are any of you that are diliberating on whether or not you should read 'em... I STRONGLY urge you to read!!!! ASAP!!!!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Kelsey, don't know if you remember me... Lindsey Borelli from way back in the dancin days. Anyways I found your blog on Ashlyn, just thought I'd say I am reading Twilight right now as well and I'm so Obsessed as well, I can't explain to the hubby just how good it is. Glad to see your are doing so well! The puppies are so cute. Take care, you can visit me at www.royalsaints.blogspot.com

Leah Wakefield said...

Hey Kelsey!! ok...so I am trying to figure out this whole blog thing...confusing, but I found yours! Mine is at leahandchance@blogspot.com.

Leah Wakefield said...

ooops. i mean....leahandchance.blogspot.com.

Lyndsay said...

Yea I have the sickness too Kels. Edward is my love, I dont know how Im going to make it until August either. I need to start reading the Host (her other book) that may tide me over.

Unknown said...

OK, Lyndsay got be obbsessed and I LOVE it. I am deeply in love with Edward and I know Allen gets just a little jealous sometimes. Oh my gosh I am so glad you are twlight lover!! I am dying to read the new book in August!!

Becca said...

refer to my blog kels..im with you!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I found your blog, and well I just thought I'd say hi, and yes I'm a blog stalker!! love you!