Monday, March 1, 2010

Lotsa Updates...

These are pics from my Dad's Bday/Superbowl Party 2010
A very happy Wyatt
Klete and Tatum having fun!

Random Koltn's toes that got smashed
Klete jumping up and down with Wyatt
Lincoln got stuck in Wyatts Bumpo
Me and Kisha
My hard working Hubby studying while
everyone was watching the game.
Poor Guy :(
Grandma & Grandpa hanging out
ApaTEASERS
Yummiest part of the meal - Homemade Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Everyone (notice Klete and Tatum trying to hide
and Dan succeeding to hide behind Wyatt)
Opening Presents -and a pick of the yummy german choc cake
Dad opening presents (Beau is not picking his noes, I PROMISE)


Happy Bday Daddy!!!

1 comment:

With Love, Bobbi said...

Love all the pics! I might have to snag a few I don't have. Love the new background too.