Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Its a girl...hopefuly

The other day I had a dream that I had a boy instead of a girl. I woke up, and ever since that dream I can't help but think.... "What if im preparing all this stuff for a girl and I end up having a boy." My mom assures me we will return the girls stuff we buy. The girl stuff we made... well either save it and hope I have a girl another time, or we can always try to sell it.
So...here is my partially done crib bedding.





I only have the bumper and the quilt done right now. And I am trying to decide what to do for the skirt... I'm putting a vote out there. Its obviously going to look a little different than the images below, but you get the idea right??? (The pink and print stripe at the bottom is only going to be like 4 or 5 inches.) So help.... - Pretty Please - :) Thanks!!!

1.

2.

3.







5 comments:

The Garlock's said...

Super cute, I love girl stuff! They all would look good but I say #1 or #3, I think #2 is a little to busy.

Hilary said...

oh i love that you're having a baby girl!! i can't wait! its coming so fast! anyways i'm in love with #2! and it'd be cute to have pillows that are the same print as the flowery one to incorporate(big word?) it into the bedding. i love it! and i love you!

Unknown said...

That cracks me up about your dream! Although, I think its safe to say you will be having a girl. I'm no doctor but I couldn't imagine they would be wrong :)

I like number 3. I think #2 i too busy and I think that the pink and zebra would just pull the whole look together.

ps i got your comment on my blog about my hair it basically made my day. people that say my hair is long instantly become my best friend! haha!

Hanah Bonilla said...

Hey girl, haven't seen you in forever! Hope all is well songrats on your baby on the way :-)

My blog is andrewandhanah.blogspot.com

oh and p.s. I thought I was having a girl the WHOLE time I was preggo (even being told by doctors) and out came a boy, lol

kisha said...

1 or 3... I also think 2 is too busy!;)