Sunday, January 24, 2010

Update Time Folks

Sorry, its been awhile since the last post. A bunch of stuff has happened since the last post. Right now I am 23 weeks so bout 1/2 way thru my pregnancy. The week before Christmas we found out that we are going to be having a GIRL!!! Sorry to all those ppl I lied to an told them I didn't know - The only person I told was Kisha (she had a secret of her own) because I was going to surprise our parents for Christmas with some girl baby clothes... here is my mom opening her xmas present...


And the secret Kisha had is.... She is pregnant too!!!!!! Right now she is about 13 weeks along and she was doing the same kinda thing for my mom for Xmas... here are a couple of her present.


(the shirt says " I may be small but SOON i'll be a BIG Brother"

So Xmas was fun for us to share that with our families.

Since then I have become a little crafty... I know ME... Crafty... Who woulda thought!! Beau's grandma (who is a seamstress) moved and wanted to get rid of TONS (literally) of fabric. I willingly took some. So I asked my mom if she'd help me sew some dresses - i needed her help because all I have ever sewn is a pillow in 7th grade Home Ec. haha- So here are the first two dresses I have made so far. This was about 3 weeks ago.

And I hate to post it cuz I'm a whale, and this was me like 2 weeks ago, so I've grown larger since then, but i'll do it anyways.... (take note- will not wear horizontal stripes anytime soon)


4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Congrats on the baby girl!!!

BTW, I remember sewing pillows in 7th grade Home Ec, good times!

Unknown said...

Hooray for a baby girl!!! I'm so happy for you!

And I also remember sewing pillows in Home Ec with the devil Ms. Basil or something. If I remember correctly we made pig pillows. we are awesome

Kelsey & Beau said...

Actually I made an ice cream cone... it was the coolest ice cream cone ever.

Jim and Shalene said...

Are you kidding me? Those were the first dresses you made? They are professional. Mine would be like a MOO MOO if I tried to sew that thing. You must have gotten some skills handed down by your mother. Dang it, I didn't get those skills.