Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Feeling Sick

I woke up on Monday morning feeling not so hot. I usually feel like that in the morning so I just got ready and went to work. When I got to work, it really hit me. I was not feeling good. I had a fever and my throat was sore. So I called up my doc and asked what I should do, she sent me to family care dr because she didn't want me getting all the other pregos at her office sick.... turns out... I have the FLU. LAME!!!! So now I'm stuck at home all day because I can't take anything besides Tylenol. Lotsa fun. Hopefully my system is strong enough to fight it off soon... cuz no work for me means no money to pay the bills. Hope you all got your flu shots!!!!!

3 comments:

With Love, Bobbi said...

Sorry Jellybean! Sick is no fun. One good thing about it was the update to the blog. Love those cute little pics of inside the tummy!

Shalene said...

I swear everyone I know has gotten the flu and more than not, the swine flu. I'll make sure to just hide in my house for the next couple months. I'll be back at the ol' B of A on Monday, so I'll hit you up on the ol' email....oohh...can't wait to be working again!!! (sarcastic). Yeah for maternity leave!! You are almost there...It's the greatest 3 months ever! ( well the last month and half, the first 6 weeks are hell) haha

The Websters said...

Hey Congrats on being pregnant! And I lOVE your couches!