Monday, September 28, 2009

You can breathe... I have and updated post!!!

Okay folks. No need to worry. I AM ALIVE. You might not know that since I haven't updated since... January, Yes you read right... JAN-U-ARY! So as you could guess lots has happened since then. So I will go in order the best I can (and I'm just going to do the big stuff /pictures I have on my camera).

MY MOM and I re did my hideous couch. Now its Beautiful!!


We had an Easter Egg Hunt for Lincoln:

Beau and I had our 2 yr anniversary!!




Tatum and Klete had their Baby. His Name is Wyatt!! Hes freaking cute. I don't have any pictures of Wyatt on my Camera, but I can tell you if you go to Tatum's, Kisha's, or my Mom's blog you can see how cute he is there. He has already grown so much!!

And Finally.... here is some really exciting news... see if you can guess from this clip art...



Yes... I'M PREGNANT!!!! I haven't gone to the doctor yet. I was trying to figure our what doctor to go to and all that kind of stuff. If I calculate correctly I should be about 6 weeks this week (Don't ever count on my calculating). So I'm not very far along or anything. I'm sure the next question for some of you is... "were you guys planning/trying?" the answer to that is "not exactly". We were for a little while but then Beau is changing careers and we were not sure what was going to happen so we stopped trying. And of course... thats when it happened. So we are super excited and happy!!!! I can't wait (i have secretly wanted to start trying for a while). Anyways... thats all I have right now. I'm sure I will be posting more frequetly (thanks to my mother and sister's nagging). Talk to you all soon!! :)

9 comments:

Tyler and Lara said...

Kelsey!!! I found your blog, randomly. :) Congrats on being pregnant!!! That is so awesome, I'm so excited for you! You'll have to keep posting pics of the pregnancy. How have you been doing? It was fun to see all your pics!

The Garlock's said...

Hooray for a new post! I love love your couches. It's funny cause about a month ago I told Calli I had a dream that you and her were pregnant. I swear lately I have been physic when it comes to people being pregnant so maybe she will be soon too! Congrats!! Its so great being a mom, you will love it!!

Debbie said...

Whoo Hoo!!

Michelle said...

hey kelsey! first of all your couches are amazing i LOVE THEM! :) and congrats on being pregnant how exciting!!!!! i haven't talk to you in so long, hope everything is going well with you!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank goodness for a new post. Cheese and rice woman. OK. those couches are dreamy. I love. And WHAT?!?! you're preggers! Hooray, I am so excited for you. I think it was large contribute to me saying "yous hould start trying, do it come" every day at the bank. Hopefully having a babe will get you out of there!!! Congrats.

and you need to start updating your blog more.

Shalene said...

It's about time Kelsey. Im so freaking excited for you guys. Calli and Tiffany think they are physic for the dreams they had. They are weird. I hope you find a good Dr to go to, cause it does make a difference. YAY!!! I still am so excited...AND Bank of America give 12 weeks LEAVE...Yay for that!!!

Lyndsay said...

Aww! Congratulations, thats so exciting!!!

Love your couch, and I am obsessed with the green, I painted an accent wall in my bedroom a similar color.

Glad you are still alive :)

Calli O. said...

I have confirmed that my dreams are accurate, holy cow. Im so happy for you my darling. Your children will be beautiful, no doubt!