Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm back for more...


I thought of some other things that I forgot to post about yesterday so you guys get 2 IN A ROW!!!! :) Well one thing is Beau decided to change careers. He is working part time at his Uncle's company still and then also he is going to school as well. He decided that he would like to be a fire fighter!!






Well, it wasn't like it was just a whim or anything, he has wanted to pursue this for a long time, but just finally decided to go thru with it. So... when we found out we were prego my eggo we were a little worried. But I think we have things figured out and we are sure its going to work out in the end.


Also we had a different kind of addition to our family recently. Beau's brother Austin and his wife Nicole (and their 2 dogs --yes 4 dogs at my house) were going thru some tough times, and so they are going to be staying with us for a while.


Beau and I are hoping we can rent out our house in Laveen and move back to Mesa soon (cuz i think I might die if I don't have help with a child that cries and I can't figure out why). Its not a finalized thing yet, but IF ANYONE HAS SOME ADVISE ABOUT RENTING OUT HOUSES OR EVEN JUST PAST EXPERIENCES I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD LET ME KNOW!! (i thought if i made it all caps ppl would read it and not just pass over it cuz there are no pics...)

3 comments:

kisha said...

Finally!!!! Thanks for the update... don't you feel so much better ;) Love the pic of your couch it might possibly be the most goreous couch ever!

The Garlock's said...

Yeah Drew has wanted to be a firefighter for some time too, its just frustrating cause the economy sucks so no one is hiring! Yeah living far sucks, mesa is where it's at, lol. I have tons of advice about renting from past experience, so seriously call or email me cause I got lots of dos and don'ts!!

With Love, Bobbi said...

I'm smilin ear to ear :) to hear the preggo by eggo news! Woo Hoo!