Saturday, August 7, 2010

Let It Begin!!

We all know the quote " Diet Begins Monday"... Well I have changed that quote for myself to...
"Healthy Lifestyle Begins Monday".

No more of this DIET crap... I need a permanent change! I know I have said this many times before, but now my unhealthy-ness has gotten out of hand (eating fast food daily, freezer food, way too many sweets, no exercising = no good)

Well... IT. ALL. STOPS. MONDAY.
{cue the cheesy, motivating music}
I WILL reactivate my gym membership.
I WILL USE my gym membership at 4 or 5 times a week.
I WILL eat lots of fruits and veggies.
I WILL cut down my carbs/sugars/not so healthy foods to the minimum.
I WILL try to be a good example for my daughter.

Now... just a reminder, my goal here is to be healthy mind & body. I'm not trying to be skinny or thin... Healthy & Fit. Say it with me "HEALTHY & FIT"!!!!!
A Couple Goals:
Hike Camelback without passing out.
Drop 2 or 3 dress sizes
Be able to keep up with Beau while running (at least for the first mile or so)


Alright folks... I'm posting this so I will have to go thru with it this time! No turning back... I'll try to update weekly with my progress, and complaining about how I wish I could just eat a dozen of my mom's weekly delicious cupcakes.

So as Rhino (from Bolt) would say "Let it begin. Let it Begin. LET! IT! BEGIN!"

2 comments:

Leah Wakefield said...

You can do it! And it will feel so refreshing!! We have been doing a lot of the same. Bailee's special diet helps keep us in check most of the time. But I completely agree...it's not about "dieting" it's about an all around healthy lifestyle!

Calli O. said...

I got your back girl!! You need anything, Let me know!