Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tiredness/ contractions

Remember how I couldn't sleep? I forgot to mention I was having contractions last night when I woke up at 3:10 AM. "Great I'm not ready for this." i thought. Well i finally fell asleep at 7:15 AM and then woke up after 9... yet again having contractions. They've slowed since I woke up. I've had only 3 since i woke up and its now 12:07. Called my doc, she said "It sounds like false labor, and they seem to be slowing down (I guess that's good). If they persist I'd like you to go down to labor and delivery to make sure you are not going into labor." My brain said "AHHHHHHH!!!! Scary!!!" Told Beau and he says "Relax, try not to stress, maybe take a nap, we don't want to have the baby today." So... currently I'm waiting to see if another will come...
Has anyone else had this happen to them??
I'll be waiting for some responses.
Truly Yours - Very Nervous Pregnant Lady

6 comments:

mike and breanna devlin said...

KELSEY! CONGRATS on being a soon-to-be mommy! How exciting! You look amazing and your did an awesome job on the crib bedding! I don't know how I stumbled across your blog, but I'm sure glad I did!

mikeandbreanna.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

well i certainly don't have any advice for the early labor part....however i just wanted to tell you congrats and i know you'll be such a good mommy!!! enjoy your last moments of being a married couple without kids! :)

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey kelsey! I had the contractions that your talking about also known as braxton hicks contractions! They are normal for everyone and all i was told i could do is time them like you said you were doing! :) congrats! :)

The Garlock's said...

Your crib turned out super cute! And yes I had those nights too, thinking this was it, we were having a baby but I guess it kinda gets you ready for the sleepness nights ahead, hopefully you sleep better tonight!

Unknown said...

Obviously, I have no sense in telling you anything about being pregnant. BUT your bedding came out cute. I'm useless, I know :)