Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Shout Out

I just want to give a little shout out to my Hubby in honor of our anniversary.
I love you so very much Beau. I am still amazed to wake up each day next to you. You are the most wonderful person. You are loving, generous, patient (i know i push it a lot), sweet, selfless, not to mention hilarious! You always make me laugh! And you know how to make me feel like the most special person in the whole world. This past year has been the happiest year of my life, and I and so excited to spend eternity with you!!






5 comments:

Leah Wakefield said...

yay for one year!!! doesn't it feel so good to know you made it through the first year? I remember thinking how crazy fast it went for us. congrats! I wanna hang out sometime!

Calli O. said...

Oh so sweet! That is just precious Kels! Go Vegas!

Shalene said...

Hey Kelsey, I am going to need you to update your blog more frequently...I only blog about once a week or once every other week...and I'm seeing the same thing...I know you don't work right now...come on..I need something exciting..Like what your HALLOWEEN party is going to be like and when do we get to start planning it !!! Where are all the VEGAS pics????

Stacey said...

Congrats on the one year! hey i'm sending out baby shower invites and i need your address. Thanks! Love you

cammieandtravis said...

Kelsey,

I know I am a little late but Congratulations on your marriage!! I hope you are doing well and you guys look so cute together! Miss ya!