Thursday, November 15, 2007

OK... I have been tagged by Tiffany, so here are my 7 random things.....


1. I have asked for a puppy for Christmas every

year since I was like 3, but i still to this day have not

had a puppy (hint, hint to my hubby... make

my x-mas wish come true).


2. I have had braces twice, once for 2 years, and the

other time my senior year for like 6 months...

word to the wise, WEAR YOUR RETAINER!!




3. I Love DR. PEPPER, we always have DP at our house.
I mean ALWAYS!!!!!



4. I have this thing about having a clean sink.

If its not clean, I have to clean it ASAP, it really bothers

me when it has my husbands beard trimmings, or make up,

or toothpaste in it. I can't stand it.




5. I have the cutest nephew in the world!!!! See...






6. MY NAME IS NOT KELSEY SMITH

I have been married for almost 3 months,

but I am still officially named Kelsey Rogers.

I haven't had time to go and get my name changed.

Talk about lazy.


7. I have the bestest husband ever. He always puts

up with me. He is so patient. I love him very much,

and I couldn't think of anyone else I would want to spend

eternity with. Plus I think he is the hottest man ALIVE!

:)


OK.... Now I tag Hils, Shawnda, and Kisha hehehe!!!

2 comments:

The Garlock's said...

Drew wanted a dog forever so I decided to get him one for his birthday and it was the best decision ever. We absoulutely love her and she is so much fun! But don't worry she chewed my retainer and I had go get another one. So good luck on your christmas wish!

Leah Fitts said...

i need pics of the new home already..... please... happy thanksgiving!